AgriRisk has recently set up a new internal structure to better reflect the specialities within the business, playing to key staff’s strengths and experience. This is especially important with crop insurance being so specialised. New “Product Leaders” have been appointed for each special crop sector, ensuring that there’s an expert responsible for all internal training and negotiating with the insurers. Recently, AgriRisk held an annual broadacre training program in Tamworth that saw staff from all four offices attend a two day program of education. “This gets all our staff up to speed before the season starts. We also get insurers and loss adjusters to attend. Our staff find these open sessions invaluable” said Managing Director, John Van der Vegt.
The Product Leaders are:
• Broadacre - Matt Devine, Toowomba
• Cotton - Deidre McCallum, Sydney
• Farmpack – Mark Chapple, Tamworth
• Financial and Professional - Tanya Payne, Tamworth
• Forestry and Horticulture – John van der Vegt, Sydney